Saturday, October 31

Happy Halloween!

I know that Halloween is one of those holidays that a ton of people have differing opinions about, but Korey and I feel that, espcially with Hailey being so young, it's not something we want to make a big deal of. Ever since we've had our house I've loved giving out candy and seeing all the cute little kids that come to the door! And, this year I finally had a little kid to dress up of my own! :) Hailey dressed up as a little pumpkin for Halloween this year! I think that she's probably the cutest little pumpkin that I have ever seen!! ;) She even got to go trick or treating to her Nani's house and to her great grandma's house...she got an apple juice box and some oyster crackers! (lucky kid!!) Fortunately, we came home in time for the trick or treaters and she got to help me hand out candy to all the other little kiddos! Usually, our street is swamped with kids- last year we had over 100 of them, but this year we only got about 20! Pretty crazy...I wonder where everyone was...
Here's Hailey with her Uncle Ben, before we left LaCrosse!
Hailey holding the bowl of candy!
hmmm...maybe I'll eat a few of these...she did end up putting a ton of it in her mouth- tasting the wrappers! ;) Sorta felt bad for the kids who got soggy candy wrappers, but at least Hailey was happy. LOL ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment