Tuesday, October 13

babies here, babies there, babies, babies everywhere

Today was Owen's first full day at our house and it went way better than I thought it would! I was a little nervous because Hailey has been pretty cranky the last few days, but for the most part she was even better than I could have hoped for! In the beginning of the day they were pretty much on the same schedule, so they took a nice long nap together, which was nice. It gave me a little bit of time to get some stuff done around the house. The end of the day I wasn't so lucky, but we just sat on the floor and read stories and took these fun pictures!
These two are so cute when they're "playing" together. I'm pretty sure that Hailey thinks Owen is her own personal toy- she gets so excited when he's around and I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual. He coos and smiles at her whenever I put him by her.

Isn't he cute in the bumbo seat??
look at how she's looking at him?! She just loves to be by him!
Finally Hailey looks like a big girl. She felt so big all day!!
Hailey was so glad to have all the toys out, again. she never liked her swing when she was little, but she loves it now. She cried when I took her out and when Owen was in it she wouldn't take her eyes off of it!







No comments:

Post a Comment