Sunday, October 11

Fun Times in the Car?!

Since Korey had Friday off of work, we traveled up to Minneapolis to help my sister and her husband do some work on their house. Korey did a lot of working on Friday and on Saturday, while I just hung out with my Mom and my sister at a coffee shop and at Felicia's in laws. (we stayed there overnight, because Felicia and TJ were redoing their bathroom and their gas line, so it was cold and noisy in the house- not to mention there was no place to go to the bathroom) We did go shopping a little bit and I found Hailey a super cute little Packer cheerleading outfit for only $6 at a 2nd hand store. Go figure no one in Viking country wants a Packer outfit! :) Korey also managed to get a lot of work done. He and my Dad piped in natural gas for them and got it all ready for a gas stove and a gas dryer, plus he did almost all the wiring for their bathroom. I think that's quite a bit for being there less than 2 days. I'm so thankful for a husband that can do almost anything and can do it fast and well! I think I'm a very lucky little girl!!
Hailey was such a trooper the whole time, too. When you spend time with people who don't have kids, they really don't understand the need for naps and bedtimes, so she doesn't usually get a lot of sleep when we travel to the cities. I was pretty proud of how well she handled it this time, especially since she is cutting another tooth. She pretty much slept all the way home, too, until we were about a half hour away from home- which I thought was pretty good timing- but I was hoping that she would make it home so that I could nurse her and put her to bed right away.
Here she is having her bottle in the car- can you see her red eyes from all the crying??
such big smiles after the bottle!

I just love this pic! I have no idea what she is doing...I think I'm gonna keep this one, though, for her baby book! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment