Tuesday, October 13

1st snow

Hailey and I went outside to play in the snow yesterday! I think that we are the only people in WI that are excited for snow...but, I can't help it. I've always loved the winter and the cool weather. It's just fun to have a good excuse to stay inside and do fun, cuddly things; I love drinking hot tea and making hot chocolate with marshmallows in it! I do think that I will miss not going for walks with Hailey (and Owen) and I'll definitely miss not spending so much time outside playing in the yard or putting Hailey in the swing, but, for now, it's pretty exciting and fun! Plus, Hailey just loved teh snow. She was super cranky and not feeling well, yesterday, but she loved being outside and looking at the snow. She kept trying to touch it, but her hands were all bundled up inside her mittens, so she couldn't. It was pretty comical! :)
Look at at that little face- does she get any cuter?? And...isn't that hat just adorable?? I just found it at Target- it's a little puppy and it has floppy ears. And, her little snowsuit is a ladybug that even has wings on the back. I think we're gonna put her in it for Halloween. :)
Oh, I love the puppy!!

Hailey and Allie. I had to put Hailey on a jacket, 'cause she only has a fleece snowsuit and it's not water proof enough to handle sitting in the snow- even a little bit!




No comments:

Post a Comment