Friday, October 23

she's at it again...

the great bathtub pooper has struck again!! I guess I really shouldn't be too surprised, it pretty much sums up our day...kinda poopy! hahaha...ok, corny, I know, but I'm not feeling too well, so I can't think straight! (or at least that's the excuse that I'm going to use!) ;) So, our day began kinda early- with Korey dropping something outside of Hailey's door and waking her up! (at 6:15) And, it didn't get any better than that! We went to meet Talitha and Peyton at the coffee shop and all the sudden I just got sick...maybe I hadn't eaten enough that morning- maybe the tea wasn't so good- maybe I got up off the couch too fast- maybe it was just bending down to put Hailey in her carseat- whatever it was, I was definitely sick to my stomach and threw up! (not necessarily the best thing to do in a super crowded coffee shop- unless you enjoy being completely and utterly embarrassed that is!) I guess there was nothing too awful after that. I mean, really, how do you top that?? I don't really think that there is anything that could have happened that was worse than that! I honestly think that I would prefer to go through labor, again, rather than have that ever happen to me again! (and it was only 9 months ago that i went through labor, so I really do remember what it was like!!) Hailey and I both pretty much just spent the rest of the day in tears...luckily for me it was one at a time- not usually both of us at the same time! :) But, it wasn't too awful, until Hailey took a bath! I don't know why, but she loves the bath, so whenever she's cranky I just put her in the bath tub and let her play and for some reason she just relaxes and apparently it makes her poop!!
Here she is enjoying her time playing in the water!
Isn't this great...she found her leg and is totally engrossed in it!!
and now she found her toes...I guess they look pretty exciting under the bubbles!! :)
I seriously can't get enough of this cute little face!
no clue what she's looking at, but she's still adorable, don't you think??

she's really laughing! She does this thing where she sort of pinches her eyes shut when she laughs really hard! I love it! ;)

Actually, I love everything about this little girl. She makes me the happiest mom in the whole world. I can't imagine what my life would be like without her and I'm just so thankful that the Lord blessed me with her 9 months ago! Today I was checking out this lady's blog and she was talking about how we should journal for our kids and I realized that this blog really is my journal of Hailey's life!! (and my journal to her...hopefully she'll enjoy it someday!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment