Thursday, October 22

9 months

It's soooo incredibly hard to believe that my precious baby girl is turning 9 months old today! I just honestly can't believe it has been that long since she was born! And I really can NOT believe that she is only 3 months away from being 1 year old. It makes me so sad to think of her growing up and getting bigger. I don't even want to think about it! :( She is so much fun at this age, but the more that I have Owen, the more I realize that I just love the baby stage. I think that I am going to be like my mother and be a magnet for all new babies!! (and maybe I'll take after her and just keep having them so that I never have to be without a baby in the house! :) hahaha! Just Kidding!) I think Korey's kind of feeling the same way, too. He was hugging Hailey in bed today and said, "don't you think it would be fun to have two little Hailey's around". (apparently there is not a chance of us having a little boy someday...) Although, he might have changed his mind when he went to change her diaper-the poop was still coming out as he removed the diaper and he was completely grossed out. (this was the 2nd day in a row that we've had a massive amount of poop all over Hailey and her clothes!) And, I won't tell you that he screamed like a little girl and ran from the room and would have left it for me to clean up had I not been holding Owen at the time and just laughed at him! (but I didn't tell you that!) ;)
Here's my sweet baby and her cool Dad laying in bed! they're supposed to be naping, but it doesn't look like there's going to be a lot of napping taking place anytime soon, does it??
oh boy...look at that big girl sized yawn!

well, maybe now they look a little more worn out, but it was still a few more minutes before either of them settled down enough to go to sleep and I had to remove Hailey and put her in her bed- apparently she was keeping Dad awake!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment