Wednesday, October 7

Baby Buddies Goes to the Pumpkin Patch

I think I decided that my favorite thing to do is put Hailey to bed for her afternoon nap and spend some time updating my blog and drinking a cup of tea. I'm sure that my time could be spent much more wisely, but this is definitely more fun than scrubbing floors or toilets!! :)
Today we went on a little trip to a pumpkin patch, with a group of mom's and their kids from church. This time I brought along, Laura, another mom with only one baby so that I wasn't the only one there without big kids! When we left home it looked like the weather was going to be super nice, since the sun was out and it wasn't too windy, but by the time we go to the pumpkin patch it was pretty windy and overcast, again. We survived, though, and it was even a lot of fun!(lucky for us my friend Kristina was super prepared and brought us all hot chocolate to warm up our frozen fingers!) :)
Hailey got to pick out a pumpkin and we got to go for a hayride- all for only $4!! What a bargain!
Hailey and I on the hayride
My beautiful friend, Laura, and her adorable son, Owen, who will become a bigger part of our house in the days to come...starting tomorrow we're gonna be watching him 2 or 3 days a week. I'm super excited to have another baby around...I guess I'll probably figure out what parent's of twins feel like tomorrow. :)


The Dean family all wrapped up in Haily's blanket...poor Anna and Kate were so cold that they were crying through the whole wagon ride!! Too bad for them I didn't even bring a warmer/bigger blanket- I just had Hailey's little yellow satin one, but I guess it was better than nothing!

Isn't Hailey's outfit great?? I brought along her snowsuit and a jacket, thinking that I wasn't sure which one she would wear...good thing, too, 'cause it was so cold that she ended up wearing them both!! Good thing her Nani found her the jacket at a garage sale- it definitely came in handy. Now if I could just get her to keep her mittens on!


Owen's sweet little bear snowsuit!


Josie checking out Hailey's pumpkin- they could barely move 'cause they were so bundled up! When we tried to get a picture of the three of them one of them kept falling over until we piled up the wood chips behind them ;)

I love this little smile!

Hailey and Josie with their pumpkins- didn't they make good choices??

isn't this great??? I think he just had too much fun!


Katrina posing next to a sleeping Samuel

sweet little Taylor

awww...I think Samuel and Hailey sort of match!

look at those two all snuggled together...don't they look super cute?? I think they kinda look like little birds or something! :)
oh boy...is that my daughter with her arm around Samuel's back??? Don't let her Daddy see this!

we put Hailey and Owen in the backseat of Laura's car! They looked so cute an cozy back there, plus they both fell asleep on the way home- Hailey just woke up when we opened the door! I'm glad that they are both good car riders, it will make having both of them at our house a lot easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment