Wednesday, October 14

this baby likes to eat...

Look at this big mouth?? Do you think a mouth can get any bigger?? This is definitely the mouth of a baby who loves to eat! ;)
On Monday Korey and I had this conversation about me stopping nursing and I was kind of upset and didn't want to think about it. Korey's so worried about me becoming one of those mom's who nurse their 5 year olds or something like that that he just really wants me to be done at a year. But, I feel kind of differently...I always said that I would be ready to be done at a year, but lately I just don't feel like I'm gonna be ready to quit in just a few months. I'm not even sure why, but I think I jut don't want my little baby to grow up and that's my way of holding onto it. Or, maybe it's just that I'm really cheap and don't want to buy formula. Or, maybe it has more to do with the fact that I want her to be healthy as long as possible. Or, maybe I have been reading too many blogs by women who are really super into being completely organic and it's starting to rub off on me. (that's what Korey thinks the problem is) :) I guess regardless of the reason, I hope that I can resolve it soon, or at least sometime within the next 3 months so that when Hailey turns a year it won't be such a sad time for me! Yesterday, though, I was feeling like it was coming sooner rather than later. Hailey is really having a hard time cutting her second tooth and she was biting me every time she nursed, plus, she just really didn't want to eat very often. She was more interested in real food than nursing. But, then today she was back to her normal self and back to making it harder on me to think about quitting...bummer, thought she was gonna make it easy on me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment