Thursday, October 15

DATE NIGHT!!!!

Korey and I had a wonderful night out without Hailey, tonight. We got a babysitter- Miranda- and took a few hours to hang out with our friends, Justin and Christy. We went to a newer restaurant in town, The Great Dane. I think that it opened in May, so I guess I wouldn't necessarily say that it's new, but we'd never been there before, so it was new to us! :) After that we decided to go and hang out at the mall for a little while. It was probably one of the first times that I've been to the mall for a really long time! Korey and I haven't been out on a date for a long time and it was just that much more fun to share it with some of our closest friends. It's just so fun to hang out with Justin and Christy!! We had such a fun time and I'm so happy that we got to go, but as soon as we got home I realized how much I really missed my baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment