Monday, September 24

a big day

Today is a big day for me...and my kiddos...it might not be a big deal to anyone else, though...today marks my little m&m's 10 month birthday, the longest I have breastfed any of my baby's and also the longest I have gone without being pregnant since I had Hailey :) Sounds kinda pathetic to celebrate this, doesn't it?! Ok, we're not necessarily celebrating it- it's just a big day for me :) I am very happy and very content with my life, as it is, but I'd have to say that I am a little excited to pass this mark and to see what it's like to nurse "older" babies (guessing not a lot different than it is nursing them, now, but I'll soon find out) and to watch my babies' grow up knowing that they get to stay babies for as long as need be!! No mommy guilt about adding another baby to the family too soon for this mommy, this year!! woohoo! It'll be nice to have one less thing I need to feel guilty about ;) hehehe
Hailey wanted to take some pictures of me and the m&m's, yesterday. Didn't she do a great job?!
it's fun to get a chance to just snuggle and wrestle and play with my little twinnies

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! This is HUGE! I know how excited you are about breast feeding those babies! Keep up the great work, Mama! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) I am excited. I think only another twin momma can understand it...

      Delete