Tuesday, August 11

swimming at the Stark's

Since it was so warm yesterday Hailey and I got invited over to the neighbor's house to go swimming in their pool. Sheila take pity on us, because she knows that we don't have central air and that our house gets pretty warm on hot days!! What a great friend she is- I feel blessed! :) So, here's Hailey and my excursion to the Stark's swimming pool!
It all began with us getting ready...Hailey's Nani has given her a skirt that matches perfectly with her little swimming suit that I bought her. The swimming suit was probably one of the best buys! She has worn it a lot this summer. I guess she probably could have just worn a little onesie, but this is just so much cuter and more fun! :)
Here we are sitting on the edge of the pool...Hailey's favorite place. She's not a huge fan of the water, yet, but we're getting there!



Ahh...we figured it out, she just wants to be upside down...

Tanner Stark- what a super star!

Tyler...Hailey's little buddy. He is so sweet. He just loves playing with Hailey. Both he and Tanner are great at playing with her and keeping her entertained. All I hear when I go over there is "hi Hailey"! (I guess I don't really matter that much to them!!) Tyler even comes to coffee with us some Tuesday mornings so he can play with Hailey. I love it!!

Wow...she's finally kinda playing in the water!

standing by herself on the edge of the pool! She's getting so big and grown up!

Awww...I think that's a smile! She does like the water...It just had to be hot enough outside! :)
Isn't she cute in this little ball cap?? I just love it. Her Grandma K bought it for her and it says, "I love hugs" Just adorable!

1 comment: