Sunday, August 9

fishing vs. visiting

What a toss up...to go fishing on the Flambeau River or to go to LaCrosse visiting with Korey's cousin! Well, as you can see from the pictures- Korey and I went our separate ways today. I went south and he went north. (he took the camera...that's why all the pics are of fish!!) Korey decided that he needed some time alone, so he took his boat and his truck to the Flambeau and fished all day long. I, on the other hand, went to LaCrosse to visit with Korey's cousin, Jena, who is leaving for the air force next weekend. We had a super fun day...well, almost- Hailey cried all the way to and from Babcock- but other than that she was a dream! She even charmed the waiter at Olive Garden into filling her sippy cup up with water. ;) We were planning on getting her ears pierced, but apparently you now need to take the vaccination records with you when you go! Have you ever heard of anything so silly??? What about the people that have decided not to get their kids vaccinated?? Can you not get their ears pierced? It was weird...and kind of dissappointing. I wanted to go and get them done, but I haven't wanted to go by myself, so I thought it would be super fun to go with her Aunty Kelly!! Oh well, I guess we'll just have to do it another day!
So, here's Korey with his catches of the day. I guess he did miss us- but, mostly when it came time to take pictures of him and his fish! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment