Monday, August 17

playing in the mountain dew cube

Once again I have to show you how much fun Hailey and her Daddy have together. I think that he is just as much of a kid as her and he enjoys having a little "toy" to play with! My Mom was just remarking on how I think she's a doll and like to dress her up in cute clothes, and while that's true, Korey acts like she's his own personal little toy to play with! Good thing she's such a good sport for the two of us. :) Also, you can tell how much Mountain Dew is consumed at our house...this only lasted us a month!! 24 cans for one guy! Yikes!! Apparently there are a lot of special times in the Konietzki household ;)

here's dad putting Hailey in the cube!
oh yummy...mom won't let me drink mtn dew so I'll just chew on the box!

say "what?!" I didn't do it...it was the other baby hanging out in the mtn dew box!

I love this!

just chillin'...I'm such a cool kid!

hey mom, don't you wish you were small enough to fit in here??
I guess this is one good thing about having a tiny baby...she fits in all sorts of fun places! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment