Tuesday, August 25

getting ready for camping!

Korey and I had been planning on going on a little trip for our anniversary and since Public Service put their employees on "alert" that they might loose their jobs we decided to do something that didn't cost a lot of $! So, we're going camping to Pattison State Park(up by Lake Superior). We had originally planned to ask my parent's to babysit Hailey and leave our dog with the neighbor's, but I had one night away from Hailey and decided that I wasn't ready for a few days, yet. Plus, I figured that if I went away from her for that long she'd be weaned by the time I came back and I guess I'm just not ready for that yet! Good thing Hailey hasn't grown too much lately and she still fits into all of her 3-6 month stuff (and some of her 0-3 month stuff)! Otherwise I think we'd be kind of hard up for warm clothes. :) Here's a little snowsuit that we got from Ethan Rhode. I just thought it was adorable and was worried that by the time it got cold Hailey would be too big for it! Apparently that's not even close to a problem for her! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment