Wednesday, November 21

so much to be thankful for

I feel almost overwhelmed with the magnitude of things I have to be thankful for this year...God has blessed me again and again and I hope that I never get over the awe of His grace and patience and mercy that he showered on our little family in this past year! This is what we looked like on Thanksgiving day of last year...

 one huge thing I have to be thankful for is that the kids have grown and I have not :) (and no, not posting a belly pic this year- no one wants to see that) ;)
and, here are a few of my favorite things- the things I'm truly thankful for this year:
these 4 kiddos who have all grown up so much in the past year!! I love and cherish each one of them!
 sigh...the time goes by too quickly...(and not fast enough, sometimes) :)
 LOVED giving my kids their first bath all together. They all loved it, too, and enjoy splashing and playing in the tub any chance they can get :)
 the day we dedicated our precious girls to the Lord was one of the most special and precious days of my entire life...a day I will never forget! 
 learning how to do all things- times 2, including napping :) was a great and wonderful experience- one I try not to take for granted, as I know it is a rare thing and not everyone will get to experience it! 
More than anything I am thankful that God has blessed our family with joy and peace, in the midst of- in spite of- and because of-- struggles and trials and crazy days. 
"May the God of HOPE fill you with all JOY and PEACE as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with HOPE by the power of the Holy Spirit"
Romans 15:13

No comments:

Post a Comment