Friday, October 5

love, peace and happiness

or, more aptly- my husband, no kids and duck hunting ;)
my husband loves duck hunting and I love spending time with him- without our kids- so it was a no-brainer when he invited me to go with him!! I borrowed some waders from a friend and we were off to the open water. It was so peaceful and beautiful. I'd do it again in a heartbeat!! 
 I'm pretty much completely in love with this man :)

can you believe it- 7 years of marriage, a few extra pounds, less time to do hair and make-up and this man still thinks I'm  beautiful?? I'm a lucky girl!!
I can't help but marvel at the beauty of God's creation!
(I'm not the best photographer and I was trying to stay "low" so that I didn't scare the ducks away, so this is as good as it gets- it was so much more beautiful in person) :)
"The heavens declare the glory of God; And the firmament shows His handiwork" Psalm 19:1

No comments:

Post a Comment