Saturday, August 25

tractor show!!

we started our celebration for Jackson's birthday a few days early by going to an antique and steam engine tractor show!! I'd have to say that it was pretty cool and there were some really neat things there and despite the fact that we got there at 9 and were gone by 11:30 and I felt beat for the rest of the day it was totally worth it seeing how much my little boy was in awe of all the tractors, the fire truck and all the other big machines! The kids even got to climb on a bunch and that was probably his favorite part...that or seeing the old bucket truck!! 






It's hard to believe that my little man is turning 2 soon...please bear with me if I get a little weepy in the next few days! I feel like his life has just flown by and I can't get it (or him) to slow down!!! 

1 comment:

  1. “…It was totally worth it seeing how much my little boy was in awe of all the tractors”----It’s really awesome seeing your children enjoying themselves, right? I was also very happy the first time my kids came with me on a tractor show. I wasn’t really sure that time if I was going to bring them along because they might not enjoy it. Haha! But, after the show, I really saw how happy and amazed they were. It was indeed a great family bonding! :)

    ReplyDelete