Monday, August 6

snuggle buddies

aren't these babies precious?? :) I can't get over how adorable I think they are when they're sleeping. I've always loved watching my kids sleep and I just can't seem to resist sneaking into their bedrooms and checking on all of them as they sleep! But, the M&M's are just a little more adorable, because they are always in the funniest or cutest positions. Right now we don't have any plans to move them to separate cribs and I'm glad, because the pictures I have of them sleeping are so precious :) Plus, it just seems so much easier to let them cry or fuss a little bit when I know that they have each other there. (and, I think they go to sleep better when they have each other- I put Maysen in the pack 'n play in our bedroom the other day, because she had pooped and Maelle fell asleep and I was afraid she'd wake her up and it took her so long to fall asleep- I think she missed her snuggle buddy) So far I'm really loving having the girls upstairs in their bedroom, as opposed to sleeping in the family room. I only have 2 problems- 1 is that I really don't know what to do about Hailey's rest time. She was doing so good in a little corner in the girl's room and she seemed to really love it, but now they sleep in there, Jack sleeps in their bedroom and I'm at a loss as to where to put her. The 2nd one is that the nuks fall out the side of the crib. The girls seemed to have been pretty good about waking up, finding a nuk and falling back asleep, in the pack 'n play but, now that doesn't seem to be the case. Every morning since they moved upstairs they've woken up sometime between 4:30-5:30 and cried because they couldn't find a nuk! Today I did get Maelle to go back to sleep, by searching around the room for a nuk and giving it to her, but I am so afraid that one of them is going to wake up Hailey and Jack one of these days! (so far they've only woken them up 1 morning) :) I'm thinking about maybe making a nuk blankie for them, so that the nuks are attached to it and they can always find it when they need it...

No comments:

Post a Comment