Monday, November 30

Just another Manic Monday...

Hailey and I had a great time playing together today! Owen was supposed to come, but his Daddy decided to stay home and stay with him, so we had the day to ourselves! And, boy did we get a lot done. We went crazy and organized the food cupboard, scrubbed the floor, finished addressing all the Christmas cards, put clean sheets on the bed, did a few loads of laundry, and baked a new dessert! Well, that's what I did- Hailey got in a lot of trouble, today and kept herself busy scooting from thing to thing! Luckily, for her, I put her in an adorable little outfit and she's just so cute naturally that I couldn't even be mad at her! :)
Here she is at the end of the hallway...I busted her on her way into our bedroom! She was after the little basket of toys that I keep in there. Which is super funny, because she has a huge basket of toys in the living room! :)
I can't get over these big beautiful blue eyes. I just love them so much! And, I just love putting her in outfits that match her eyes- even though little girls aren't suposed to wear blue! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment