Monday, November 23

a very productive day...

I got my sewing machine fixed this morning- apparently it wasn't too big of an issue- just a little jam that I couldn't get out! Lucky for me!! I was sooo relieved! And, so was the lady at the sewing store, 'cause I brought both Hailey and Owen with me and Owen was crying and Hailey was getting all around, so it was good that we didn't have to spend too much time in there! :) (maybe that's why she rushed us out so quickly...hmmm...) Anyways, after all that crying both the kiddos were worn out, so they slept for a nice long time this afternoon and I had plenty of time to do some sewing! So, I got my first real projects done! Here they are...
Here's a nursing wrap that I made...I love the fabrics. I don't really know who I'll give it to, but hopefully someday I'll have a friend who'll have a baby and she'll need one! :)
Here's me wearing the nursing wrp. Hailey and I used it today and she really liked it, too! well, actually she didn't...she always hated nursing wraps!
I also made some little bibs for Hailey. She had been pulling her velcro ones off and so I decided that instead of just "dealing" with it, I'd just make her some with ties so that she couldn't pull them off!! And, it worked, too! She tried and tried and the bib stayed on!! hehehehe...Mommy wins! :)
Here are the other three bibs that I made. I just think they're so adorable! I'm so loving the brown and pink these days!! :)
I'm hoping that one of these days I can get some little burp clothes made that'll match the nursing wrap, but we'll have to see if I can find some more time in my life! :)
Oh yeah...I LOVE MY NEW SEWING MACHINE!! It's official- it sews better than any machine I've ever even used and I really, really, really love how quiet it is. I sewed in the same room that Owen slept and he didn't even wake up! And...it sews a straight line like nothing- almost on it's own. And that compared to my old machine is a HUGE step up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment