Sunday, November 15

fashion show

Today was such a lazy Sunday that I decided to go through some of Hailey's clothes and look for ones that don't fit anymore and get out some new ones. It's so weird how baby clothes are...some are made so small, but then some of them are really big! She's still wearing a few 3-6 month outfits, but I just got out her 12 month clothes today and some of them fit her really well!! Go figure! :) I had a good time changing her little outfits and showing all the new stuff to Korey. He was way more interested in what was happening with the Packer game, but he's such a good husband that he humored me and looked at all her cute new outfits. :)

We call her Hailey Crocket
I think this is going to really take off for a new fall baby style...


I'm pretty sure this is her saying, "yeah, I know I look dumb...take it up with my Mom"
Here's a little Christmas nightie that I think Korey wore for his second Christmas! Doesn't she just look so cute in it???
Pay no attention to the mess all around us...it's all the clothes that I brought up from the basement- mixed in with Hailey's toys!
One thing that I was kind of asking myself about this cute little nightie is...what was the deal with Korey wearing this as a kid??? It looks cute on a little girl, but on a boy???? Maybe his Mom just had it and he didn't actually wear it...

No comments:

Post a Comment