Tuesday, November 10

gettin' around...

Hailey's been getting around a little bit more these days...she doesn't actually crawl, but she just sort of scoots along on her butt- getting herself from point A to point B! And, along with these new skills that she's been developing- she's been finding a little bit of trouble. I had to move the crock pot from the bottom shelf of this cart and now I think that I'm going to be doing a little bit more baby-proofing around here!
She loves playing with my kitchen utensils!
I think she takes after her Nani, she followed the sunlight around the room! ;)

uh-oh, here's some trouble!
pulling the kleenex out of the box...
apparently Allie wants to help her eat it! (yup...that's what she did with all the kleenex that she pulled out- ate it!!)
Hailey is pretty cute moving around these days...I love it! She even was pulling herself forward down the hallway after Korey and Allie this evening! I don't know if she just wanted to be by Daddy or if she was super motivated to get away from me and her pajamas, but either way it was fun to see! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment