Thursday, November 5

thankful thursday

This Thursday I'm so thankful for so many things...mostly, though, I'm just thankful for how much the Lord has blessed me! I have a great husband and a great little baby girl- I can't imagine life any better than it is right now! :) Here's why I'm so thankful for my life...my wonderful husband gets up early in the morning and doesn't even complain(regardless if it's getting up to go hunting or getting up to go to work!)- plus, he still comes home with plenty of energy left over for me and our baby girl! I'm so thankful that Korey loves to go duck hunting and that he really enjoys it! It makes my heart glad to see him enjoying something so much and it's sooo nice for him to come home all refreshed. I'm glad that he has something to do that he enjoys. Plus, I guess in some way it does sort of bring food to our table- when he does actually get anything! :) So, I gues I should say that I'm thankful for the internet that has given me plenty of ideas on how to cook venison, duck, and fish! I didn't know how to cook any of that stuff before I got married and I feel like, now, I could pretty much write my own cookbook on them! I'm also thankful, this Thursday, that I have a great daughter. Hailey's so special and such a joy to my life! I bought her her first doll today and I think that I was way more excited than she was about it! (she does seem to like it, though!) :) Here are some pics of her- wearing camo in honor of her daddy and playing with a doll! ;) (our poor daughter is gonna be sooo messed up!!)









Thank you, Lord, for the great reversal you did in my life on the day that this precious peanut was born! May I never forget all the grace that you have shown me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment