Tuesday, November 3

a typical day in the life

I thought that today it would be fun to show you all what a typical day in the life of Jenni and Hailey looks like! We had to stop as soon as Owen left, 'cause I had to pack up Hailey and go get my hair done! I guess we don't really do a whole lot that's fun, but we do have a pretty interesting and full day!! I couldn't keep track of how many poopy diapers I changed or how many times I wiped Hailey's snotty little nose, but here's some of the funner things about our day! ;) Actually, today was a little more fun than some days, 'cause both of the kiddos were on the same schedule- so, they were actually awake at the same time a lot today! It makes for a more "fun" day, but it's harder to feed them when they both get up and want to eat at the same time! (you'll see how creative I got in a few pictures...)
Here's Hailey hanging out before Owen came- she still loves this jumperoo, I keep waiting for her to outgrow it, but so far she hasn't!
Hailey and Owen having a bottle together! Hailey screams if she sees Owen having a bottle and she doesn't get one, so if they're eating at the same time I just let her have a bottle, too. She did learn how to hold it, though, 'cause I'm usually holding Owen and giving him his bottle, so I don't have more than a hand to help her! (I guess where there's a will there's a way!) :) She just had to be motivated enough...wonder when she'll get motivated enough to start crawling and moving around a little bit more!!
Owen loves playing on the little butterfly mat that I bought this summer for Hailey

Hailey eating macaroni and cheese- she's such a big girl feeding herself! It was kind of nice...I could just put her in her highchair and let her feed herself dinner!
Hailey enjoying herself with the container full of diapers...they are her favorite thing to play with these days!
Owen really enjoys chilling in the swing!

more playing with the diapers!

getting all the books out and studying them...or maybe just opening them and touching them. She loves to have books read to her and she likes to look at the books and touch all of the pictures. She just learned how to turn the individual pages...it's pretty cute to see her "read" books to herself!
this is what we look like while Hailey's eating(I sit on the chair)...Owen loves to be by us, so I always put him by us when I'm feeding Hailey and Allie's never too far away when there may be food dropping onto the floor! (Owen had just finished his bottle and he actually sat here and pooped his pants while I fed Hailey!)

Not sure if this is a poop face or if he's trying to suck on his hands, but I just thought this was a super adorable little face! :)
So, thanks for taking a little trip with us through a typical day! We have a lot of fun and definitely keep really busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment