Sunday, November 22

mommy and hailey time!

Hailey and I have been on our own a lot, lately! Korey has been working a ton...AGAIN! You'd think that with him being so important to them and them needing him so much that he'd for sure have job security, but apparently that's not how it works! But, Hailey and I have been making the best of it and been having some fun times- just the two of us! :) Today we went shopping for a new purse and some fabric to make a nursing wrap. :) Ever since I got a homemade one for a present I've wanted to try and make one! so far it's going pretty well, but I broke my sewing machine, so we're on a little bit of a break from it! :( It's so sad...I almost cried... Hopefully I can get it fixed soon, otherwise I can't finish my stuff and start my cute little bibs that I have planned for Hailey! I bought some adorable little pink terry cloth and some fun brown and pink ribbon to make them "cuter"!!
Don't you just love her adorable little sweater dress?? I just bought it for her and I just love it!! The pink is relaly my favorite and the little grey polka dots just make it more and more fun! :)
look at her adorable little smile...she was so giggly this morning!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment