Saturday, November 14

daddy, daddy, daddy...

Korey and Hailey just have so much fun together. I just LOVE IT!! It makes me giggle to see them playing! Hailey really does love her Daddy...in fact, Hailey said her first "real" word the other day- Daddy! Isn't that fun. She actually even said it from her bed about 6:15 in the morning...which was kind of nice to hear. (Too bad Korey was gone duck hunting, but it gives me hope for later when she decides to get up early in the morning!!) :) I'm glad that she just loves her Daddy that much and I know that it just warms his heart. I don't think he's ever been happier in his whole life than he is now! He has a super cute daughter that everyone loves (or everyone we talk to anyways...) who can make duck calls, who lights up when he walks in the room, and who loves to sit and say 'daddy"! I wonder if life can get any better for a daddy! :) For me, I just love the fact that when he comes home from work she just wants to be held by him and to play with him, so it gives me a little bit of a break and the chance to finish up dinner and get it on the table while she plays with Daddy!!
Plus, it's just really fun to watch them play! Last night we were pushing her around the house in her dolly stroller- isnt' it crazy that she still fits in it?? She almost has outgrown it, but not quite- maybe in a few months she will!! :)
I think that he's trying to eat her head here...
oh boy...what is this??

just relaxing from all the work and play-good thing she has such a strong Daddy to lean on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment