Wednesday, November 18

doggie!

Hailey was a little cranky today, but as soon as she ate and got all ready for bed the cuteness just came out, so I just had to let her play for a while! This is what she did...
she chewed on puzzle pieces!
while Allie played with her ball!

then she got jealous...
and stole Allie's ball
Allie got jealous...

and then Hailey decided to eat it...ewwww!!! I can't believe I got this on camera- and admitted to it by putting it on here! ;)
Allie wouldn't leave Hailey as long as she had her ball in her lap!
definitely as close as they've gotten in a while- now that Hailey's kind of moving around Allie pretty much steers clear of her- unless she has food!


Allie even let Hailey touch her leg...she looks like she's being a little wary, but still not willing to leave her ball!

I love these two- they're so funny together and I just love the fact that Hailey is in love with her puppy! In fact, she just loves saying "pu,pu,pu" all the time now. Someday soon maybe she'll get the whole word...but, I guess until then we'll have to be ok with Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment