Thursday, December 3

a wonderful wednesday!

Yesterday was a wonderful day! Owen came and so did my friend, Lyn! I feel like it has been forever since I really had some fun time to just spend with Lyn and it was great to be able to catch up with her. Plus, Hailey, Owen, and Allie were all super excited to have Lyn here.
Owen loved the fact that Lyn rocked him and held him while he slept
and the fact that she carried him around even when he wasn't sleeping.
Hailey loved that Lyn played with her and showed her how to bounce the big ball with her hands!

and played with her other toys with her!

Allie even got some of Lyn's attentions- she's so good! :) I just enjoyed having her here and being able to hear what's going on in her life these days. I feel like since Hailey has been born a lot of my relationships have changed. No longer do I have the freedom to just pick up and go somewhere whenever I want to...I can't really just go somewhere for a few minutes- or just pop in somewhere, because it just takes too much work to get all dressed up and Hailey all packed up just for a few minutes! But, my relationships have definitely gotten better, in some aspects, I have gotten to know a lot of "mommy" friends and it is so much fun to spend more time with all of them! :) But, there are times that I do miss the before Hailey freedome that I used to have- not enough to give up all the fun of having Hailey, though! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment