Friday, November 20

what I love about being a Mom...


I love the snuggles and the wet sloppy kisses. I love the giggles and the snotty noses. I love the splashes during bathtime and the "daddy" wispered in the dark. I love the "uh-oh's" after a toy is dropped and the big messes that that creates. I love the scooting accross the floor and the jumping in the jumperoo. I love the cute little dresses and the adorable soft shoes. I love the smiles that greet me in the morning and the smiles that greet me in the afternoon. I love the playing in bed when it's bedtime and the cries that signal it's morning. I love the duck call and the jabbering that goes on in the backseat of the car. I love the baby toys scattered all accross the room and the getting stuck underneath the table or chair. I love the toys, rocks, leaves, dog toys, dog food, kleenex, etc. that I pull out of the mouth and the two little teeth that belong there. I love the nursing and the small little hand that searches for my face. I love the gorgeous big blue eyes and beautiful little face that God perfectly put together. I adore the man who gave me this baby girl and I love him for all the work that he does for me and the time that he spends with his daugther! But, most of all I love, adore, praise, thank, and lift up the God who gave all of this to me! "Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!"

No comments:

Post a Comment