Monday, September 28

Sunday...

We had a big day, yesterday! Great Grandma Yetter came to visit and the Packers were playing!! (they won...so Daddy and Grandpa were happy!!) I really like my Great Grandma. She is a lot of fun to play with. She even gave me a bottle last night before I went to bed. Here she is playing, "this is the way the ladies ride..." with me! I love that game!
Yummmy...she lets me eat my Uncle Phil's hat!
She tried to put it on my head, but I pulled it off...I'm too quick for you, Grandma!
watching the Packers with my Daddy! Do you like my hat?? Daddy says that it's good luck, 'cause when I wore it the Packers started doing better...

I love you, Daddy. Thanks for letting me sit on the couch with you...now if I could just get you to share the chips and dip with me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment