Sunday, September 27

I love my new swing from my Grandma K

Korey's Mom gave us a swing that Korey and Kelly had when they were little and Hailey absolutely loves to spend time in it! Plus, she's just so adorable that I can't help but put her in it! :) Korey took Hailey to Charlie's with him the other day to pick up the stuff to put it up on our clothes line...which in itself is always a big adventure for Hailey. The ladies at Charlie's just love her- usually if just Korey takes her she ends up walking around with one of them while he shops. I think yesterday he said that she was up in the front of the store greeting costumers as they walked into the store! (she LOVES all the attention from them and is probably the perfect greeter...she smiles and coos at everyone!)
Isn't this just the sweetest face?! I just love her little looks...they're so adorable!
I put her in a little skort that I got from Steve and Barry's before they closed, she's just so cute in it! I'm sad that now that she's finally fitting into her 6-9 mon stuff it's too cold to wear a lot of the super cute little dress stuff!! ;(
Hanging out in the swing before bed with Daddy and "uncle Bob" our nextdoor neighbor

giggling at Uncle Bob- he and his wife never had kids and they just love Hailey, everytime we are outside and they hear us one of them heads over and has to play with her for a while! I guess that's what you get when you live in a neighborhood pretty much surrounded by retired people!
Thank you for my swing, Grandma K! I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment