Tuesday, July 31

the "cold bug" bites again...

yup, the cold bug hit the babies, now :( That's what we've been up to lately...wrangling 2 crabby monkeys, while trying to console 2 cranky alligators! Yesterday I ended up calling my mom crying and begging her to come to my rescue. Thankfully she did and the last 2/3rds of the day went so much better than the first 1/3. There was much less crying and whining and bad attitude (and that was just from me...the kids were still @ their "best", even with Nani around) I was absolutely loosing it, yesterday morning, and I'm so thankful that God always provides a help for me when I'm at my worst.   And, I'm praying my heart out that this bug passes more quickly through the babies than it seems to be going through Hailey and Jackson! 

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say I prayed for you. Came over from Raising Arrows and thought you could use the encouragement:)

    ReplyDelete