Monday, July 23

wrestlemania

I think for the rest of my life I'm going to marvel at Maysen and Maelle's relationship. They are just so "close" and they definitely have a bond that I can not even begin to fathom. Hailey and Jackson love one another and they will sometimes snuggle or wrestle, but never do they play like the m&m's do. The girls chew on each other, climb over each other, sit on each other, lick each other, scratch each other, stick fingers into each other's mouth, nose, eyes and they don't even seem to bat an eye! I think it's because they got so much practice "wrestling" in mommy's tummy, but I still can't help but marvel at it. We all call it wrestling and giggle at them, but to May and Ellie it's just normal play- they don't think anything is different or funny or strange about climbing over each other to get to a toy that's on the other side! They think nothing of climbing on top of each other to get the toy that the other one is chewing on! They don't think it's weird or mean to pull the nuk out of their sister's mouth and pop it in their own. And, much to my chagrin, they don't even think it's weird to shove the other one out of the way so that they can nurse on that side!  These girls are just plain crazy and I love that I have been blessed enough to be able to watch this relationship develop :)

No comments:

Post a Comment