Wednesday, March 21

change my heart, O God...

make it ever new, change my heart, O God, may I be like You!
You are the Potter, I am the clay- mold me and make me- this is what I pray!
Motherhood is not a hobby, its a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something to do if you can squeeze in the time-its what God gave you time for!
(Neil L. Anderson)
 Lord, You are so amazing. You have brought so much to pass and put so much in place from the very beginning of time. You planned it out beforehand and then you brought it to pass. Mary and Joseph had no idea that they were be in such dire straits when You blessed their life and allowed them to be the parent's to Your one and only son. What a huge blessing You gave to them, but it was frought with pain and with scariness and incredible stress. You allowed even those to be parts of your plan, Lord. Forgive me for thinking that my life should be different. That I am somehow above the pain; that I somehow am more deserving of a stress free life. Forgive me, God, for even expecting a wonderful and pain-free life. I know that the problem is that I think more highly of myself than I ought, that I think I'm somehow more deserving, more special than others- forgive me, Lord. Change my heart and my spirit. Give me a new attitude towards life and these beautiful blessings you have given to me. Help me to see them as You do- as blessings and gifts! I will do today whatever you have planned for me without complaining and arguing. I give up all my plans and purposes to Your hands. Let my day flow as You would and help me to remember that it will be fulfilled according to Your plans! 
Praying that you are allowing God to change your heart and your mind this beautiful and gorgeous day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment