Wednesday, August 4

switch it change it- rearrange it!

That's what I feel has been the "theme" for the Konietzki house the last few days! We've been rearranging furniture, switching the kids bedrooms and generally just creating a lot of chaos for poor Hailey! I'm not sure she knows what to do with all the "change" going on here...so, I'm glad that we did it all about a month before the new baby comes and really upsets her life! :)
Welcome to Hailey's "big girl" bedroom:

My dear friend gave Hailey the adorable "girly" bedroom set and we created the room around that! Thanks, Christina!

I brought in a few of her old pieces- her crib, dresser, diaper pail and toys, but all the rest is new! (even the new pink toy basket)

My sister painted two beautiful flowers and "Jesus loves me this I know for the Bible tells me so" on the wall for Hailey! It turned out incredilby adorable!
Hailey was so helpful and cute while we did her room! She used her eraser on the wall, when I was erasing the lines, she tried to hang a piece of paper on the wall while I hung up the frames and she stole the hammer and tried to pound stuff everywhere after I had put up the clock!

And, now that Hailey is out of the nursery it was time to set it up for Jackson! Welcome to his new digs:

we got a football and a baseball hook set and some fun stuff at IKEA...put in a new dresser, changing table and crib added a blue valance, instead of a pink one and it feels like a new space!

Hailey was incredibly intrigued with trying out the swing and bouncy seat! (and carrying the tiny little diapers all over the house...)

No comments:

Post a Comment