Friday, August 13

so tired...

Since last Friday we have been running like crazy...back and forth to Wisconsin Rapids every single day and spending most of the day there! For the most part it has been really fun and worth every minute of it, but it has left us all exhausted! My feet are swollen and my ankles are nowhere to be seen, Korey's been snoring to beat the band at night, and Hailey actually let me rock her to sleep a few nights in a row! (and, that is an amazing feat for a baby who doesn't even want to sit on your lap long enough to read a story)

Needless to say...I LOVED every minute of my time spent rocking my baby girl!

Even last night when she woke up...maybe from a bad dream, 'cause she was shaking like a little leaf when I picked her up...I treasured my time spent rocking her and holding her!

The only problem...my BIG belly! Poor Hailey barely fits on my lap with that belly in the way. In fact, last night I just let her rest her head on my belly and we were both a lot more comfortable!! (until the itty bitty bladder started acting up...) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment