Sunday, August 15

a little girl and her truck

Isn't this cute??? I had gotten a box of Korey's trucks up for a friend's son a while back and just forgotten to put it away and Hailey found it yesterday! She had a really good time driving this semi around the kitchen and living room. I didn't let her get all the trucks out, 'cause I didn't want her to break any of them for Korey, but she really didn't seem to mind.
I don't know if she heard my friend's son making "vroom" noises or what, but she even did the right noises as she pushed her little truck around.
It makes me wonder what kind of a girl she's gonna turn out to be...she loves to put on shoes and clomp around the house in them and she loves to change her clothes, but she also seems to really enjoy playing with trucks, being outside, and chasing after bugs...hmmmm...I guess only time will tell! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment