Tuesday, August 10

family fun

Korey's brother, his wife and their son are up from Texas visiting Korey's Mom and Dad for a few days, so we've been spending a lot of time in our hometown hanging out with the Konietzki family this past week! It has been a blast and Hailey has loved every minute of it!

from playing with Aunty Kelly and the beagle puppies at Grandpa's house...

to watching her cousin Jace play "monkey" on the tree branches...

to hanging out with her second cousin, Austin on the porch steps and jamming to some music...

to hammin' it up and acting like the sweet little girl that we know she can be...

and watching Daddy, Uncle Will, Jace, and Aunt Kelly play on the go karts with Grandpa

It has been a fun filled last few days and we're hoping to have a few more great days with them before they start on the long trip back to Texas Thursday morning! Carin(my sister in law from Texas) and I are both pregnant and being outside in the heat has been pretty rough, but today we pampered ourselves and got pedicures, so that pretty much made all the heat worthwhile for me! I LOVE how great and relaxed my feet feel- plus, they are pink and have an adorable little flower on each big toe! Hopefully it'll last until I have the baby--it'll give me something cute to look at during labor! ;) hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment