Monday, July 26

dancing queen

Hailey LOVES music, so Korey and I were pretty excited to see how she'd do at the dance on Saturday night...we definitely were not dissappointed! She was adorable! :)
she did NOT get her love of dancing from me...I am a horrible dancer and can't even keep rhythm very well at all!

jumping and twirling- I think she just loved to hear her shoes on the floor!

running and bouncing...she loved to move to the music!
any kind would work, but she's a country girl at heart- or at least that's what her Daddy always dances to with her, so she was a little partial to the country songs! :)

we practiced some twirling before the dj set up!

Daddy dancing with her baby girl! I can't coax him out on the dance floor, but he just took Hailey right out there- even before anyone else was dancing! :) Isn't he a great Daddy???

then, when mom and dad got tired she made some new friends...

this is Audrianna- a new friend she made and after the first dance hailey was hooked- no one else was good enough and if she saw her out on the dance floor she had to be there with her!! It was pretty cute. :)

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness!!! I think that is the cutest post I have ever seen! Those pics are priceless!

    have a great week!
    Melanie
    ~ melscoffeebreak.blogspot.com ~

    ReplyDelete