Monday, August 16

pregnant bellies are beautiful???

Baby Jackson and I had a "photo shoot" with my friend and personal photographer, Sheila Stark, the other day! Here are some of the cute photos we got... ;) I'll let you decide if pregnant bellies are beautiful or not and I'll just reserve my judgement for the child inside of it, since I really don't have a choice!
I hope this little boy knows how much he is loved and adored already...I wouldn't take pics of me looking like this for just anybody! ;)


I just love these little shoes...I found them both at a consignment sale and I'm really looking forward to putting him in them! :)

I like these two, 'cause I'm faceless... ;)


aren't the shoes adorable?? He's gonna look like such a little man!


I guess this is how you know you have a big belly- if you can spell your child's name on it with blocks!! Yikes! At least I couldn't get Jackson on there... ;)
Thanks, Sheila, for taking these and for sharing this special time with me!! I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment