Tuesday, August 17

GratiTuesday!

Today I had my 37 week check up!! First of all, I can't believe that I made it this far- it feels like just yesterday that Korey and I were begging God to give us a baby and now I am only 3 weeks away from having our 2nd child! It's a huge blessing and I'm still in awe of His grace to us through it all!! It has definitely been a lot rougher being pregnant with an active little male child, when your 1st one is 18 months old, than it was just working and being pregnant with one very quiet little girl! :) But, I am loving the thought of having another little one hanging out at our house soon!!!
But, what I'm really thankful for today is the fact that my doctor gave me some great news sy my appointment...he said that if everything looks good next week at my check up I may be looking at possibly getting my membranes stripped a week before my due date!! And, that is the most exciting news I've heard all week! My back has been killing me and I've been having a hard time walking- let alone picking up Hailey or putting her in her crib and the thought of getting this little guy out of my belly and taking some of the pressure off of my hips and back is very appealing! (especially since he's full grown and looking good!)
So, I'm really thankful for this little man that I'm carrying, but I'm super thankful for the fact that I may be able to meet him sooner rather than later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment