Friday, August 20

Happy Anniversary to the love of my life!

Today is mine and Korey's 5 year wedding anniversary! Part of me just can't believe that we've been married for this long and part of me can't imagine life not being married, so it feels like it should be longer! ;) What I do know, though, is that I am definitely more in love with this man than I was 5 years ago. It's amazing how when you first get married you think that you love them more than you ever could and you think you know them really well, but it only takes a few days to realize how wrong you were- on both counts!
Korey, I love you more today than the day we got married! I love watching you work on our house and I love how good you are at all of it! I love watching you wrestle with our dog and dance with our daugther. I love how you take such good care of me and how you get up in the middle of the night to check on Hailey! I love how you put your hot sauce on everything I make and how you make a Briqs run at the drop of a hat. I love how excited you got when we found out we were pregnant with Hailey and how you cried the day she was born- I will never forget that look of love on your face as long as I live! I even love fighting with you because I know that you fight fair and that you love me no matter what! I so appreciate how you get up and go to work each day and let me stay home and be a Mom to our baby girl...I know that work isn't fun and it means so much that you do it for us! I have enjoyed every minute of these last 5 years and I can only hope that we have at least 10x's that many more left!
I love you more than a whole room full of books and a comfy sofa! (and that's a lot!) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment