Thursday, July 9

giggles of happiness

Today, Hailey, Korey, and I had our good friends, Justin and Christy over for dinner...dinner itself was a pretty big flop! I decided to try and grill pizza, 'cause I'd heard that it was super yummy...well...apparently I didn't do something right, because all we got was chocoal burnt pizza. Korey pretty much described it accurately when he said that it smelled and tasted like a forest fire!! Good thing that Justin and Christy are pretty good sports...we did end up feeding them, just not grilled pizza!
Oh well, at least Hailey had a good night and, if the following pictures can be believed, apparently she thought it was pretty funny!! Korey got her laughing and she had these big, deep belly laughs coming. It was so fun to watch! I know that pictures just can't do it justice, but if you could only see it you would just die laughing, too!!


this one is my favorite...I just love how she's holding onto her little hands! :)


Isn't it great how her little face has so many different expressions! She was just having the time of her life...can't you tell?? ;)




1 comment:

  1. Samuel had some belly laughs tonight too. Katrina has proven to be the one who can make him laugh the hardest. It is truly one of my favorite sounds, coming in a close second to silence while he is sleeping!

    ReplyDelete