Tuesday, July 21

farmer's market tuesday!

Our Farmer's Market buys...
Hailey and I walked down to the Mosinee farmer's market, this afternoon. I was a little nervous about the rain coming while we were walking, but it never did...in fact, it still hasn't come!! But, it was a lot of fun to look at all the yummy produce. The only problem with farmer's markets is that I always feel bad and I feel like I should buy something from each vendor...so, I end up with way more stuff than I really need. There was a super nice lady there, though, who really liked Hailey and was getting her to talk to her. That makes it all the more fun to buy from her. Unfortunately, she only had potatoes, a few cucumbers, some zuchini, and a lot of peppers and onions! (and I only needed some potatoes...I don't like peppers or onions, haven't been able to eat zuchini since I threw it up a few times when I was pregnant and I did buy a cucumber to make a salad with for dinner tonight!) So, all in all we had a productve day and hopefully the corn will be good, I'll bake the squash good enough to make some food for Hailey, and the raspberries will last until Korey gets home. They are so tasty, though, that I'm gonna have a hard time not eating them all by myself! Yikes! I might have to practice self control- what a concept. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment