Friday, May 29

evening alone

Here's Hailey and I enjoying some time without Dad! (she was cranky, so I took her clothes off...don't ask! It makes her happy, so we just go with it!!) :)
Here's the three of us ready for our walk! (I couldn't get either one of them to look at the camera and this was the only picture that didn't have Hailey crying because Allie kept hitting her or trying to lick her ears...)

Korey is on call again, this weekend, so Hailey and I spent the evening alone. (with Allie, of course!) It was a beautiful night, so we decided to go for a walk. It should have been a calm, relaxing evening for a walk, but with Allie that is just a dream that has yet to be realized! If I do end up taking her with me I have to put Hailey in the snugglie and walk Allie(which for some reason is a lot more work than just pushing a stroller!), but if I leave her behind I kind of feel like a bad dog owner, because she really doesn't get a lot of exercise. So, the three of us set off...we got, maybe, a block away before I realized that taking Allie for a walk without her choker collar is more of a nightmare than usual! (she lost it at my parent's house...) But, we did persevere and ended up putting Hailey to sleep and getting a lot of exercise(my arms as well as my legs-actually I think that my calves got the most of the workout, because I kept trying to lean back and pull Allie). Oh well, Allie didn't pull on the way home and I always know that it is a good walk when she's too tired to pull on the way home. :)
I'm still waiting for Korey to come home and now I hear the wind blowing like crazy...so it makes me wonder if he'll come home at all tonight or if I'll spend the night sleeping alone, too. I do hope that he comes home, but he always feels like it's such a waste if he has to have the on call truck home and not work, so he'll probably be hoping that he gets more calls!

No comments:

Post a Comment