Tuesday, June 2

A new week


Hailey's new trick is pulling the little frog on her bouncy seat herself. It is pretty cute. She soothes herself with it, too! Today she also found her nuk for the first time and tried to put it into her own mouth. It was almost comical, though, 'cause she couldn't figure out the right way for it to go in and she kept getting frustrated at it because she couldn't get it in her mouth! (she had it sideways) :) So, she really did end up crying more than she would have had I just put it in for her, but it was fun to see her try and put it in!

It seemed as if last week we just ran around like chickens with our heads cut off and when Monday finally rolled around I was so happy to be home that I think I visibly sighed with relief! But, now today rolled around and I have nothing to do and I kind of miss being so busy all the time! It seemed, last week, that my days just flew by and I would look up at the clock everytime it was time to feed Hailey and think...yikes! it's that time already, but today I keep looking at the clock and thinking...hmmm, isn't it time to feed her yet! It has been nice to have Korey home more, though. Last night he actualy came home from work- only an hour late- and spent the whole evening at home. It almost felt weird to have him home. :) I think it had been almost a week since he had spent the whole evening with us and even though he spent the evening outside doing yardwork I was just happy to have him there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment