Friday, May 22

4 months

Happy 4 month birthday, Hailey! I love you so very much, my beautiful, blue-eyed little baby!
She looks so contemplative...like she's trying to figure out all the problems in the world! (or at least why she doesn't get to eat constantly!! or maybe she's just pooping her diaper...hmmm...could be!) ;)
There's the smiley girl I know and love!


The doctor said that I should start her on cereal, but does this baby look like she's ready to sit in the highchair and eat??? (she's looking at the toy that she pushed onto the floor) :) Or maybe it's just her Mom who isn't ready to feed her cereal, yet. I did buy a box, today, but I just can't bring myself to have her eat it. Maybe in a few weeks...or by 5 months! I just don't want my baby to grow up, yet.

Look how hard she's concentrating on the book. She almost looks like she's reading it.

Such a relaxed happy baby! (this is the outfit she started out the day in...she's now in her 3rd) She's not even interested in playing with her toys...she just talks to them with her hands in her lap or in her mouth. what a silly girl! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment