Thursday, May 14

16 weeks




Hailey will be 16 weeks old tomorrow and I can't believe how big she is getting! I feel like she just shoots up at night when I'm not paying attention. She has outgrown almost all of her 0-3 month clothes and is onto 3-6 month stuff. I weighed her at my Mom's the other day and she weighs about 12 lbs. (yay!! she doubled her birth weight!)
We finally got up her exersaucer and she's been having a really good time playing in it. It seems like she's kind of outgrown her bouncy seat, which is kind of sad...that thing was the only reason we got through the first 2 months of her life!! But, it is really fun to see her enjoy other things. She just loves to kick her legs and jump in there...I think she's gonna be standing before long! I hope she doesn't walk too soon. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment