Tuesday, May 26

Professional Pictures?!






We had my neighbor, Sheila, come over to take some pictures of Hailey the other day. I was so excited to have a little photo shoot and Hailey was being so happy that day, so I figured that she'd be on her best behavior--boy, was I wrong. Isn't that what kids live for??? To prove their parent's wrong? Hailey does, anyways...so, she cried pretty much the whole time and just wouldn't smile. Sheila got what she could (which did turn out to be some super cute pics...thanks, Sheila!!) and left. Korey came home soon after she left and he got Hailey smiling(go figure...she's a daddy's girl), so I got out the camera and took these photos. They definitely aren't as good of quality as Sheila's, but at least the baby is still cute. :) I just loved all the stuffed animals around her. We had so many people give us cute little ones and they really came in handy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment