Monday, April 1

happy easter

It's been such a wonderful Easter weekend for us...we've been enjoying having Daddy home for an extra day. we've been enjoying the warm weather. we've been enjoying the time to reflect on what Jesus did for us. 
Isaiah 53:5, "He was pierced for our transgressions; He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on Him, and by His wounds we are healed" 
 As we were dying eggs I was talking to the kids about how our sin makes us ugly and brown, like all the colors mixed together, but Jesus' death on the cross cleanses us as white as snow- just like the eggs. And Jackson said, "Jesus brings us pieces and puts it in our heart, but not pieces of gum- that's Nani" I think he was talking about peace...and it probably stemmed from the fact that we were having a very unpeaceful day...but, I don't think I've stopped giggling since he said it. 
And, I just love how my son immediately thinks of having peace in your heart when he thinks about Jesus!
fyi...dying eggs with 4 little people might look kind of cute, but is probably not a great idea...
 we spent yesterday at Grandma and Grandpa K's house. It was a good time filled with yummy food and stories by Jackson :) He's become quite the storyteller these days...the best part are his facial expressions!
 we tried to get a cute little kiddo picture...
 after Maysen got  over her near death by choking experience she really hammed it up for the camera...maybe she thought that was her punishment for not smiling good enough ;) just kidding...Jack just took his job of holding onto Maysen very seriously!
the best part of Easter was...our secret Easter bunny is back!! I still have no idea who it is, but I do know that whoever it is, they followed us to our new house :)
Happy Easter! 

1 comment:

  1. You really make it seem so easy along with your presentation however I find this matter to
    be actually something that I believe I might by no means understand.
    It sort of feels too complicated and extremely broad for me.
    I am looking ahead on your next publish, I will attempt to get the cling
    of it!

    My web-site - las vegas dj

    ReplyDelete